Screw Machine Products, Precision Turning & Machining, 3D Printing & CAD Design
Since our inception in 1989, Oregon Swiss Precision has understood that high quality standards and reliability are crucial for our clients to be successful in the ever changing and competitive business environment. From prototype to production, we pride ourselves in providing quality components, excellent lead times and unsurpassed service for our customers. We are committed to this philosophy and will make your satisfaction our first priority.
We have created a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and offer a variety of services. They include screw machine products, precision turning, light machining, 3D printing and CAD design. From prototype development to large production runs, we have provided these services to businesses of all types and sizes, from start-up to Fortune 500 companies. Along with our in house services, our thoroughly screened and qualified vendor base permits us to provide everything needed for complete turnkey solutions.
We have an experienced work force that is dedicated to high standards and this commitment has helped us develop great relationships and loyal customers for many, many years. This is the same commitment that you will receive if we have the privilege of working for you.
- 30,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility
- Extensive compilation of CNC equipment: Citizen, Tornos, Okuma, Mori-Seiki, Brother, Hardinge, Hitachi-Seiki, Wasino, Takisawa, Haas, Doosan, Ganesh, SNK, OGP, Objet
- Highly trained and experienced work force
- Expertly equipped QA department
- 3-4 week lead time typical, 3-4 days possible